Rex Airlines seeking expressions of interest from true professionals to be our ambassadors, for Command roles on our B737 Aircraft across our Domestic network.
Essential Selection Criteria
We require all applicants for the position of Captain to possess the following:
- Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilots Licence as applicable
- 737 Type Rating
- IPC (or participating in an equivalent approved system)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Class 1 medical or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 3000 hours command on narrow body jet aircraft
- Australian citizen or permanent residence status
In addition, we are seeking applicants with the following desirable criteria:
- Current 737 IPC (or currently participating in an equivalent approved system)
- Experience in Training and Checking.
- Examiner Rating
Please click the 'Register' button to submit an application and the screening questions. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these positions are for ongoing recruitment at REX.
Applicants must be able to work in Australia
Rex Airlines is an equal opportunity employer
The Rex Group is compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012