The Regional Express (Rex) Group is seeking expressions of interest from a highly experienced individual to join the Network Strategy & Sales Team as a Business Development Manager (New South Wales), based in Sydney.
This Position reports to the General Manager, Sales.
- Manage the existing Rex Sales Accounts in NSW
- Win new business including State Government and Corporate accounts within NSW
- Manage Travel Management Company (TMC) relationships to achieve Rex sales growth
- Continually examine strategic opportunities for the Company in both existing and new markets
- Identify and qualify potential leads for new business opportunities
- Manage relationships with appropriate Federal and State Government departments and procurement offices to maintain and grow revenue in these segments
- General reporting, data analysis and preparation of presentation materials
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales or in a similar role
- Exceptional planning and people management skills
- Well-developed written and exceptional oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Outstanding presentation and analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel throughout the Rex network when required
Salary and Conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter via our website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8059536.
Applications must be submitted via the link above by 12 February 2021.