Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
REX is currently seeking suitably qualified and motivated individual’s with the ability to provide the highest level of customer service to our passengers as Contact Centre Consultant’s located in Orange, NSW. These are temporary positions on a 12-month contract.
Expressions sought for;
2 x part-time Contact Centre Consultants
1 x casual Contact Centre Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all incoming calls politely, efficiently and professionally
- Inbound reservation sales
- Reservation and Ticketing functions
- Answer general customer enquiries
- Support travel agents and Rex airport locations
- Support Internet Customers
- Assist Administration support duties -CA cases, call stats data entry, assistance in BSP refunds.
- Assist with Queensland Support in live-check-in and freight.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Prior experience in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional phone manner
- Good computer skills
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the willingness to work as a part of a team
- Must be able to work shift and a rotating roster to accommodate the call centre operating hours
Successful applicants will be given full training and paid as per the Regional Express Airline Services Collective Agreement 2018-2021, Level 2A.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter via our careers page https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8182116 by close of business, 4 June 2021.
You must submit your application via the link above to be considered.