An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to join the Rex Sydney Airport Team in the role of a permanent part-time Lounge Porter.
This position reports to the Sydney Airport Manager.
- Assist in the movement of passengers to and from the aircraft via company vehicles
- Assist in the movement of crew and passengers to and from aircraft parking bays.
- Customer Service duties, including assistance with check-in, way finding and other assistance as required for Rex passengers.
- Provide assistance to special needs customers including passengers requiring a wheelchair, unaccompanied minors and elderly passengers
- Boarding assistance/Gate lounge duties.
- Assist with lounge requirements, including processing of guests, restocking of lounge supplies and cleaning
- Assist with purchasing Rex supplies
- Assist with mail collection and banking
- Other procedures and activities determined on a local basis where appropriate
- Comply with company requirements set out in company’s safety policy and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as requested by the Airport Manager
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Previous experience with customers with special needs is preferred
- General understanding of airline operations
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team environment
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card) and Airside drivers licence
- High level of fitness
- High standard of professionalism
- Image and presentation of a high standard
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter via our careers page https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8185145.
Applications must be submitted via the above link by Friday, 11 June 2021 to be considered.