Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and four Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to join the Rex Sydney Airport Team in the role of a Part-Time Customer Service Officer.
This position reports to the Sydney Airport Manager.
- Provide domestic and regional check-in services for Rex at Sydney Airport.
- Reservation and ticket sales including collection of monies.
- Pre and post flight duties.
- Editing of flights.
- Sales reporting and recording functions as appropriate.
- Assisting with the receipt and dispatch of aircraft including operation of aerobridge if required.
- Computer system operations (SABRE).
- Departure Control System (DCS) knowledge.
- Rex Lounge duties, including processing of guests, restocking and cleaning
- Assisting special needs customers.
- Passenger marshalling
- Assist customers with damaged and lost baggage enquiries
- Comply with requirements set out in the company’s safety policy and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as requested by the Airport Manager
- Previous airline customer service experience essential
- GDS experience essential
- Able to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card).
- Able to work shift work that includes early starts, evenings and weekend work.
- Ability to work in a team environment and a commitment to on time performance.
- Previous customer service experience mandatory.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding image and presentation
- Computer literacy of a high degree.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Please note: Under the Rex Group COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy all new customer-facing frontline employees must be fully vaccinated with an Australian Government Department of Health approved COVID-19 vaccine and provide evidence of vaccination and all other employees must follow the requirements as outlined in the Policy.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter via our website:https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8399558
You must submit your application via the link above to be considered.