Rex Airlines is seeking expressions of interest from pilots looking for a rewarding career with excellent lifestyle opportunities and a clear path for career progression.
As we continue to spread our wings, we are looking for Boeing 737 First Officers, with bases located in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Essential Selection Criteria
We require all applicants for the position of First Officer to possess the following:
- Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence or Commercial Pilots Licence as applicable
- Turbojet Type Rating
- IPC (or participating in an equivalent approved system)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Class 1 medical or equivalent
- Minimum of 300 hours experience on narrow body/wide body jet aircraft
- Australian citizen or permanent residence status
Click the 'Register' button to submit an application and complete the screening questions.
For further information, please email email@example.com
Please note that these positions are for ongoing recruitment at REX.
Applicants must be able to work in Australia
Rex Airlines is an equal opportunity employer
The Rex Group is compliant with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012