Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to join the Adelaide Airport Team as the Airport Manager.
This position will report to the National Airports Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Airport activities in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Oversight of staff rosters
- Liaison with other company departments on operational matters
- Liaison with airlines and appropriate authorities
- Ensuring high levels of work safety and compliance with applicable Health and Safety requirements
- Identification of staff training requirements and liaising with the Ground Training Department
- Ensuring compliance with airport security requirements
- Oversight of the Adelaide Rex Lounge
- Ensuring compliance by staff with the company code of conduct
- Management of Rex Customer Service Staff and oversight of Ramp Staff
- Performance monitoring of service level agreements with all relevant contractual service providers
- Liaising with SA outport agents and holding regular telephone hook ups Liaising with Adelaide Airport Management as a Company Representative
- Liaising with respective outport airport operators as Company Representative
- Handling and banking of collected money and petty cash
- Chairing regular Port Meetings with other Managers & Supervisors
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Airline/Industry experience
- Proven ability to manage employee performance
- Working knowledge of airline reservations and check in systems preferable
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Conversant with major airport operations & regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing people
Salary and Conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit your application with CV and Cover Letter addressing the above criteria via our careers page: https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8348186 by close of business Friday, 22 October 2021.
You must submit your application via the above link to be considered.