REX is currently seeking suitably qualified individuals in the role of Aircraft Support Officer to facilitate our Regional (SAAB 340) operations. This position is part-time based at Adelaide Airport.
This position reports to the Adelaide Ramp Manager.
- Receipt and Dispatch of aircraft
- Loading and unloading of baggage, cargo and catering
- Assisting special needs customers
- The safe operation of all ground equipment (for example: air-conditioning carts, toilet servicing, ground power unit operation)
- Aircraft cleaning including termination cleans, incident cleans, and toilet servicing
- Sorting of checked passenger baggage and freight
- Assist with Catering when required
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Able to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card) and airside drivers licence
- Able to work shift work that includes early starts, evenings and weekend work
- High standard of physical fitness
- High standard of professionalism
- Ability to work in a team environment and a commitment to on time performance
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather conditions
- Previous airline experience is preferred but not essential
Conditions and wages are as per the Airline Operations Ground Staff Award 2020.
Please submit your application with a copy of your CV and complete the screening questions via the apply button.