We are seeking suitably qualified and highly motivated individual's to join the Rex Melbourne Ramp Team, to commence operational duties from November 2021, in the role of a part-time Aircraft Support Officer.
You will be responsible for facilitating our Domestic B737 and Regional SAAB 340 operations.
This position reports to the Melbourne Ramp Manager.
- Airline ramp operational duties
- Receipt and Dispatch of aircraft, including marshalling
- Loading and unloading of baggage, cargo and catering
- The safe operation of all ground servicing equipment
- Aircraft cleaning including termination cleans, incident cleans, and toilet servicing
- Sorting and reconciliation of checked passenger baggage and freight
- Assist with Catering as required
- Assisting special needs customers and operation of specialised assist equipment
- Airline experience is preferred
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Able to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card) and airside drivers licence
- Able to work shift work that includes early starts, evenings and weekend work
- High standard of physical fitness
- High standard of professionalism
- Ability to work in a team environment and a commitment to on time performance
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in a variety of weather conditions
Conditions and wages are as per the Airline Operations Ground Staff Award 2020.
Please submit your application with CV and Cover Letter via our careers page https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8338513
You must submit your application via the link above to be considered.