Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800 NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
Rex is seeking a suitably qualified individual to join the Airports Team in the role of a full-time Airport Coordinator, based at Canberra Airport, NSW.
- Performance monitoring of service level agreements of all relevant contractual service providers such as the Ground Handling, Catering, Refueling and Freight.
- Liaison with airport operator as Rex Representative.
- Oversight and assistance of Canberra airport operation
- Liaison with other airlines, airports and appropriate authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with Company policies, procedures and code of conduct.
- Provide ground training to staff and ground handling agents as required including check-in and ramp operations.
- Attend Rex Ports to undertake ground training and operational matter
- Oversight of on time performance.
- Liaison with other Company departments on operational matter
- Comply with the requirements set out in the Company’s Safety Policy and standard operating procedure
- Perform administrative support for Flight Operations matters such as manual amendments or other duties as directed by the GMFO/CP or delegate.
- Management of damaged/mishandled baggage claims for Canberra Airport.
- Good understanding of Airport Operations (Check-in and Ramp) and Rex Procedures
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to liaise with both internal and external customers effectively
- High standard customer service and problem solving skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated
- High degree of computer literacy
- Able to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card)
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit an application with CV and cover letter via our careers page https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8190110 by close of business Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
You must submit your application via the above link to be considered.