Pel-Air Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regional Express (Rex), Australia’s largest independent regional airline operating a fleet of more than 50 Saab 340 aircraft and 6 Boeing 737 to 60 destinations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
Pel-Air is seeking expressions of interest for a Saab 340 B1 Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) to be based in Perth, WA.
These positions will report directly to the Perth Senior Base Engineer.
- Line maintenance, defect rectification support of REX/Pel-Air Perth network for SAAB operations.
- Remote port rescue of REX/Pel-Air Perth network aircraft.
- Ideally full category licence coverage and a valid company approval for B1 engine run and taxi approval, or able to attain approvals in the very near future.
- Able to work a flexible 38-hour work week plus additional hours as required.
- Availability for call-outs on weekends as required.
- High level of engineering skill, SAAB aircraft system knowledge, fault finding ability.
- Participate in aircraft recovery when necessary.
- Willingness to assist RAMP operations and stock control of aircraft parts and tools as required.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of motivation with a team-focused work ethic.
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicants.
To submit your application, please click 'Apply for this job' and attach a copy of your CV, Licence and cover letter.
Applications must be submitted by close of business Wednesday, 15 September 2021.