Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
Rex is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated individual to join the Crew Rostering Team as a full-time Crew Claims and Recruitment Officer, based at either our head office in Mascot, Sydney or Adelaide.
This position reports to the Crew Resources Manager.
- Assess and process crew claims (through eClaims).
- Run Reports from Merlot, manipulate data to send to payroll and/or flight ops management
- Communicate with crew reference any allowance/pay queries
- Engage with Flight Ops Management with recruitment schedules
- Organise interviews with applicants (including Sim assessments)
- Collate applicant data for Flight Ops
- Assist the crew resource department as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Crew Resource Management or GMFO.
- Other Duties as reasonably requested
- Initiate knowledge of CASA crew duty requirements and limitations
- Previous experience in airline operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Experience with Merlot Airline Operations Suite preferred
- Previous experience interpreting Awards and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Previous experience working in high pressure environment with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and organisational/time management skills
- Willingness to adapt to an evolving work environment
Wage rates and conditions to be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter via our careers page https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8253238
You must submit your application via the link above to be considered.