Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and four Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
An excellent opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated individual to join the Rex Sydney Airport Team in the role of a Part-Time Customer Service Officer.
This position reports to the Sydney Airport Manager.
- Provide domestic and regional check-in services for Rex at Sydney Airport.
- Reservation and ticket sales including collection of monies.
- Pre and post flight duties.
- Editing of flights.
- Sales reporting and recording functions as appropriate.
- Assisting with the receipt and dispatch of aircraft including operation of aerobridge if required.
- Computer system operations (SABRE).
- Departure Control System (DCS) knowledge.
- Rex Lounge duties, including processing of guests, restocking and cleaning
- Assisting special needs customers.
- Passenger marshalling
- Assist customers with damaged and lost baggage enquiries
- Comply with requirements set out in the company’s safety policy and standard operating procedures.
- Other duties as requested by the Airport Manager
- Previous airline customer service experience essential
- GDS experience essential
- Able to obtain an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card).
- Able to work shift work that includes early starts, evenings and weekend work.
- Ability to work in a team environment and a commitment to on time performance.
- Previous customer service experience mandatory.
- Well developed written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding image and presentation
- Computer literacy of a high degree.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter via our website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8142314 by Friday, 7th May 2021.
You must submit your application via the link above to be considered.