Rex is seeking expression of interest from true professionals to be our ambassadors, in the role of Flight Attendant on the SAAB 340 aircraft.
This is a full time role, based in Cairns.
A Flight Attendant is a critical part of the Rex team. The role involves responsibility for passenger safety as well as providing a genuine and caring service to all our passengers.
As a solo Flight Attendant you get to manage your own cabin and give that true personalised service.
Some of the duties you will perform are equipment and security checks, in-flight announcements, in-flight service, turnaround cleaning duties as well as dealing with in-flight cabin situations including medical situations.
It is a rewarding position where every day is different.
We are looking for people who have:
- Reached the age of 18
- A height less than 173 cm
- A current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- A current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Customer service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (including the ability to swim fully clothed without aid or floating device for 50m)
- Flexibility (working hours will vary and will include weekends and public holidays)
- A high level of personal presentation
- A natural willingness to please and care for people.
Please visit our careers page via https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8204118 to submit your application.
You must submit your application via the above link and complete the screening questions to be considered.