Pel-Air Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regional Express (Rex), Australia’s largest independent regional airline operating a fleet of more than 50 Saab 340 aircraft and 6 Boeing 737 to 60 destinations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
Pel-Air is recruiting Ground Handlers to help with airport movements, refuelling, aircraft loading and other general hand duties on King Air B300 and Pilatus
PC-24 aeromedical aircraft for the New South Wales Air Ambulance Fixed Wing Contract based out of Sydney Airport.
This position reports to the Senior Base Engineer.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Must be available for shift work and a flexible working attitude
- Previous aircraft towing experience is highly desired.
- Any aviation experience especially refuelling would also be an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently in a high tempo, time critical operational environment.
- Working knowledge of WH&S procedures
- Sound knowledge of Quality assurance procedures and documentation
- A valid driver’s licence
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of motivation with a team-focused work ethic
- Meet the necessary requirements to hold an Aviation Security Identity Card.
Conditions and salary package will be discussed with the successful applicants.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.