Pel-Air Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regional Express (Rex), Australia's largest independent regional airline operating a fleet of more than 57 Saab 340 aircraft and 10 Boeing 737 to 58 destinations throughout Australia.
An excellent opportunity is available for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join Pel-Air as a full-time Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME), to be based in Perth, WA.
This position will report directly to the Perth Senior Base Engineer.
- Line maintenance, defect rectification support of REX/Pel-Air Perth network for SAAB operations.
- Remote port rescue of REX/Pel-Air Perth network aircraft.
- Full category licence coverage and a valid company approval or able/willingness to attain approvals in the very near future.
- Able to work a flexible 38-hour work week plus additional hours as required.
- Availability for call-outs on weekends as required.
- High level of engineering skill and fault finding ability.
- SAAB 340 knowledge desirable.
- Ability to gain a SAAB type rating.
- Participate in aircraft recovery when necessary.
- Willingness to assist RAMP operations and stock control of aircraft parts and tools as required.
- A valid driver's licence.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of motivation with a team-focused work ethic.
- Type course available for outstanding candidates
- Potential to gain multiple type ratings on REX group aircraft
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicants.
Please submit your application with a copy of your CV, AME Licence and cover letter by 12 March 2024.