Pel-Air Aviation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Regional Express (Rex), Australia’s largest independent regional airline operating a fleet of more than 50 Saab 340 aircraft and 6 Boeing 737 to 60 destinations throughout New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland and Western Australia.
Pel-Air is recruiting B1 and B2 LAME’s to help maintain a fleet of King Air B300 Proline Fusion equipped aircraft and Pilatus PC-24 aircraft for the New South Wales Air Ambulance Fixed Wing Contract based out of Sydney Airport.
This position reports to the Senior Base Engineer.
Key Selection Criteria:
- B1 or B2 with B300 type rating (Proline Fusion and Aeromedical experience would be an advantage)
- A minimum of eight year’s aircraft maintenance experience and preferably with King Air type experience.
- B1 Electrical exclusion removal would be an advantage.
- Pilatus PC-24 and FJ44 engine license would be highly desired.
- Previous SAAB340 experience would be an added advantage.
- Certificate 4 in training and assessment would be an added advantage.
- Must be available for shift work and a flexible working attitude
- Participate in aircraft recovery when necessary
- Working knowledge of WH&S procedures
- Sound knowledge of Quality assurance procedures and documentation
- A valid driver’s licence
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of motivation with a team-focused work ethic
- Meet the necessary requirements to hold an Aviation Security Identity Card.
Conditions and salary package will be discussed with the successful applicants.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.