Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
REX is seeking a suitably qualified individual to join the Logistics team as a full-time Logistics Officer, located in Wagga Wagga.
This position is responsible for the effective and efficient execution of the Company’s aircraft stores’ procedures and providing general support.
- Receipt, issue, storage and dispatch of aircraft parts, tools and non aircraft items.
- Work on a shift roster and on standby if and when required.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency is maintained.
- Duties as detailed in the REX Logistics Manual.
- Knowledge of aircraft components an advantage.
- Current Drivers license is essential.
- Must be able to obtain an ASIC card, Air Side Drivers license, Dangerous Goods License and Fork lift License.
Please submit your application with CV and Cover letter via the 'Apply for this job' tab. Applications must be submitted before close of business Friday, 30 July 2021.