Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and four Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
An opportunity exists for a suitable individual to join the Rex payroll department on a Part-time basis of 18 to 24 hours per week, located in Forest Hill, Wagga Wagga (close to the airport). This position reports to the Rex Group Payroll Manager.
- Data entry of employee timesheets and leave forms into payroll system.
- Checking Payroll Reports for accuracy.
- Assist in the generation of fortnightly pays for approx. 1400 employees.
- Updating and data entry into excel spreadsheets.
- Filing and scanning payroll records.
- Emailing payroll reports to Supervisors.
- Other reasonable duties as requested by the Payroll Manager.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Computer skills in Microsoft office suite with an emphasis on excel.
- Higher School Certificate.
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience using a payroll system. Preferably Micropay but not essential.
The position will suit a committed individual who has the ability to "get the job done" in tight timeframes, work as a team member and who has maturity to understand the confidentiality of employee’s information.
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit your applications with CV and cover letter via our website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8146812 by close of business, 7 May 2021.
Applications must be submitted via the above link to be considered.