Expressions of interest are sought for a highly motivated and suitably qualified individual to join Pel-Air Engineering as Senior Base Engineer for Perth.
This position is Full time and reports to the General Manager Engineering, who is responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Engineering Procedures and Certification requirements in their particular area of responsibility and;
- Maintaining at their Maintenance Base the Engineering Infrastructure necessary to ensure that all KPI’s are met (eg OTP etc.)
- Monitoring and controlling costs associated with aircraft and GSE maintenance.
Description of Duties:
- Management of Engineering Staff
- Review in advance the Planned Maintenance Activities to be performed
- Co-ordination of manpower, equipment, tooling, data and Aeronautical Products to ensure the timely completion of all maintenance activities
- Cost control and implementation of productivity and efficiency gains.
- Amendment of all Regulatory and Maintenance Data held at their Base;
- Ensure the serviceability of tooling and equipment and the management of a Preventative Maintenance/Service Program for Ground Support Equipment;
- Other duties as directed by GME
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Proven self-starter with a flexible attitude
- Proven ability to manage a close knit team, but also have an ability to work unsupervised
- A demonstrated willingness to accept responsibility
- Experience in Airline Operations
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to deadlines in a high workload environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
Wage rates and conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
To submit your application, please click on 'Apply for this job' and enclose a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications must be submitted by close of business Wednesday, 15 September 2021 to be considered.