Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional and domestic airline operating a fleet of 60 Saab 340 and six Boeing 737-800NG aircraft to 61 destinations throughout all states in Australia. In addition to the airline Rex, the Rex Group comprises wholly owned subsidiaries Pel-Air Aviation (air freight, aeromedical and charter operator) and the two pilot academies, Australian Airline Pilot Academy in Wagga Wagga and Ballarat.
An opportunity exists for a suitably qualified and highly motivated person to become part of the REX Logistics team as a Stores Officer, located at our Hangar Facility at Wagga Wagga Airport. This is a casual position with the view to move to permanent full-time.
Reporting to the Logistics Team Leader, this position is responsible for the effective and efficient execution of the Company’s aircraft stores procedures and for providing general support.
- Receipt, Issue, storage and dispatch of aircraft parts, tools and non aircraft items;
- Work on a shift roster and on standby if and when required;
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and efficiency is maintained;
- Duties in accordance with responsibilities as detailed in the REX Logistics Manual
- Component shipping and receiving
- Knowledge of aircraft components an advantage
- High level communication skills
- Ability to work within a small team and pressured environment
- Current Drivers license is essential
- Ability to obtain air side drivers license, Dangerous Goods License and Fork lift License
Please submit your application with resume and cover letter via our careers page: https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8354783