The Regional Express (Rex) Group is seeking expressions of interest from a suitably qualified and highly experienced individual to join the Airports Team in the role of Sydney Airport Manager. This position will assist in both Regional and Domestic operations.
This position will report to the National Airports Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of Airport activities in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Management of Rex Customer Service and Aircraft Support Staff
- Oversight of Airport operational requirements
- Liaison with other company departments on operational matters
- Liaison with airlines and appropriate authorities
- Ensuring high levels of work safety and compliance with applicable Health and Safety requirements
- Identification of staff training requirements and liaising with the Ground Training Department
- Ensuring compliance with airport security requirements
- Oversight of the Sydney Rex Lounge
- Monitoring of all internal KPI’s and benchmarks
- Ensuring compliance by staff with the company code of conduct
- Performance monitoring of service level agreements with all relevant contractual service providers
- Oversight of NSW out-ports and ground handling agents
- Liaising with Airport Management as a Company Representative
- Handling and banking of collected money and petty cash
- Chairing regular Port Meetings with other Managers & Supervisors
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Airline management experience
- Proven ability to manage employee performance
- Working knowledge of airline reservations and check in systems preferable
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to manage changing priorities and work under pressure
- Conversant with major airport operations & regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing people
Salary and Conditions will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Please submit your application with CV and cover letter via our careers website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8150636 by close of business 12 May 2021.
Applications must be submitted via our website to be considered.